In poking around the internets I discovered a few bloggers with 101 things about me posts. I don't usually like to give away too many details at once. But I felt like writing tonight. So here goes....
1. I have 2 sisters, 1 half sister, and one half brother.
2. None of us are straight.
3. I've always wanted to spend a summer kayaking and camping in the mountains.
4. I'm scared of the dark. Before I had a lamp I would shut off the light and take a running leap
for the bed to keep from getting my toes too close to the bed.
5. My favorite flower is the lily.
6. I love birds more than any other kind of pet. Wild birds are fun to watch too.
7. I own more books than clothing.
8. I can play hide and seek for hours.
9. I am a nurse and an electrician.
10. My kids sleep in my bed more than their own, and I don't mind. It's nice to hear someone breathing next to me.
11. Lemonade is the best drink ever created and should alway be served in a glass filled with ice.
12. I ate grated parmesan cheese (from the can....with a spoon) and crushed ice with every pregnancy.
13. I avoid heels like the plague. Whoever invented them should die, die, die. Give me sneakers or give me death!
14. Secretly, I like shinies.
15. I love babies. I love their squishy warmness, and the sweet delicate smell of them. Kissing their bellies until they sqeal is the closest thing to pure joy I've ever felt.
16. I liked my purple hair the best.
17. I would shave my head if I weren't in Minnesota. Always too hot or too cold.
18. Beagles and hounds are the cutest breeds. And their throaty yowls are pretty hilarious!
19. I'm afraid of mice. Well, mostly their beady little eyes and their sqeak, and the fact that they can bite and scratch and spread disease that could wipe out entire countries, and the fact they sneak around where they could be stepped on in the middle of the night.... and, and, and...
20. I spend $4.00 on a Mocha and enjoy every delicate sip of it.
The rest I'll save for another day....